Night Life @ UND events announced for March 23-24
Posted by und7d
Night Life @ UND provides free late-night entertainment for UND students every Friday and Saturday night (not including holidays). The following events will be held at Night Life @ UND March 23-24.
Main events at the Memorial UnionAll events are from 9 p.m. to midnight unless otherwise noted.
- Jim Tavare (comedian) – 9 p.m., Loading Dock – Hosted by UPC
- Spring Dance – 10:30 p.m., Loading Dock – Hosted by FOCUS/Newman Center – Semi-formal dress
- Mission Improv – 9 p.m., Loading Dock – Hosted by UPC
- Amazing Race to Get Your Plate in Shape – 10:30 p.m., Loading Dock – Hosted by Department of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Billiards Tournament – Register at 9 p.m., Games begin at 9:30 p.m. – Lifetime Sports
Other weekend events:
- Movie, “Sherlock Holmes 2″ – Friday and Saturday, 10 p.m., Memorial Union Lecture Bowl – Hosted by UPC
- Free food; Friday – Pizza Ranch, Saturday – Popcorn chicken and fruit
- Gaming; PS3 and many games.
- Open board games, life-size games, and more.
- Crafts; Friday – Zen Gardens with Health and Wellness Peer Educators, Saturday – Condom Roses/Ovaries with Pro-Choice Voice
- Lifetime Sports: Free billiards, air hockey, table tennis, video games, and more – Friday and Saturday, 9 p.m. to midnight
Wellness CenterAll events are from 9 to 11 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- Open gym for volleyball and basketball
- Open rockwall
- Moonlight workouts (open fitness equipment)
See full poster at http://und.edu/health-wellness/peer-educators/nightlife/index.cfm.
– Nicki Green, Health and Wellness, 777-4165, firstname.lastname@example.org.